Key Commitments pertaining to the Code of Conduct for Electronic Communication and Electronic Communications Network Services Licensees.
All Licensees must:
- Act in a fair, reasonable and responsible manner in all dealings with the consumer;
- Ensure that all services and products meet the specifications as contained in their licenses and all the relevant laws and regulations;
- Not unfairly discriminate against or between consumers on the basis of race, gender, sex, age, religion, belief, disability, ethnic background or sexual orientation;
- Display utmost courtesy and care when dealing with consumers;
- Provide consumers with information regarding services and pricing;
- Provide consumers with guidance in regard to their customer needs, upon request;
- Keep consumers’ personal information confidential;
- Advise consumers to refer the complaint to the Authority.